Thank you for your trust
We know that you care how information about you is used and shared. For this reason we appreciate your trust in us and we are grateful that you have shared your personal information with us. By visiting dfractal.eu, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this privacy notice.
Controllers of Personal Information
Any personal information provided to or gathered by dfractal.eu is controlled by Hofmann & Giardina GbR, Gossholz 12, 88161, Lindenberg im Allgäu, Germany, Vat Number DE815584564. Please contact us here for any request concerning the management of your personal data.
Purpose of data collection
The information we learn from customers helps us personalise and continually improve our services. We use the information to handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, communicate with you about the services you requested. We also use this information to improve our website, get feedback from our customers about their satisfaction, provide communications and commercial offers, prevent or detect fraud or abuses and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf. Below are listed the types of information we gather.
Information you give us
we receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customising future suggestions for you, improving our services, and communicating with you.
For safety reasons, we receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Like many websites, we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses dfractal.eu, such as the ip address used to connect your computer to the internet, browser information, operating system and platform, time zone, page loading times.
To help us make e-mails more useful, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us, please adjust your communication preferences.
Information From Other Sources
We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
Our website is not intended for use by minors, therefore they are not allowed to register and use our services unless under the supervision of a parent or guardian. In any case, we never consciously collect personal information about minors.
Mode and place of processing
Methods of processing
The owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the data. The data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the owner, in some cases, the data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this Application (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as data processors by the owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested here from the owner at any time.
Legal basis of processing
The owner may process personal data relating to users if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislations the owner may be allowed to process personal data until the user objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of personal data is subject to European data protection law;
- provision of data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the user and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the owner is subject;
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the owner;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the owner or by a third party.
Place of data processing
The data is processed at the owner's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. In any case, our IT infrastructures are located inside the european union. Depending on the user's location, data transfers may involve transferring the user's data to a country other than their own. Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by the owner to safeguard their data. If any such transfer takes place, users can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the owner here.
Personal data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for. Therefore:
- personal data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the owner and the user shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- personal data collected for the purposes of the owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the owner.
Data sharing with third parties
Personal information that our customers provide to dfractal.eu is an important part of our business and in any case we don't sell it to others. We share customer information only as described below and and only in the cases strictly necessary to pursue the purpose for which they have been provided to us. When it's necessary for us to provide customers data to third parties we don't control, we only work with partners who are either subject to this privacy notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this privacy notice.
Third Party Service Providers
Sometimes it happens that we employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include logistic services for delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, data analytics, market research, marketing and advertising assistance (including paid listings and links), providing of particular services to our customers. These providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Further, they must process the personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and as permitted by applicable data protection laws.
Protection of Hofmann & Giardina GbR and Others
We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the safety of dfractal.eu, our users or others. This includes exchanging information - also automatically - with financial intermediaries and payment institutions when you perform online payments on our the website, or with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in a way that is contrary to the commitments made in this privacy notice.
Anonymous Data for Web Analytics
Sometimes we send offers to single or selected groups of our customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your personal data. If you do not want to receive such offers, please adjust your communication preferences.
With Your Consent
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Your personal data
When you log in, dfractal.eu gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with us for the purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
Data update and cancellation
If you update your information, we usually keep a copy of the previous version for our records, especially if the data you change is connected to services provided, invoiced, connected to fiscal purposes, or in general in any case in which is appropriate to comply with the law. You will be able to delete all your personal data in any case in which the information you provided is not connected to any active and invoiced service, and in any case in which the storage of your data is not necessary to comply with the law.
The rights of Users
Users rights on data processing
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their data processed by the owner. In particular, users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their personal data.
- Object to processing of their data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their data. Users have the right to learn if data is being processed by the owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their data. In this case, the owner will not process their data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their personal data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their data from the owner.
- Receive their data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the user's consent, on a contract which the user is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Where personal data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the owner or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the owner, users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection. users must know that, however, should their personal data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn, whether the owner is processing personal data for direct marketing purposes, users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise user rights can be directed to the owner through the contact details provided here. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the owner as early as possible and always within one month.